Thursday, September 1, 2011

A Personal Note from Dr. Raj Singh

I started Vitality Dentistry with the purpose of helping people change their lives through the transformation of their smiles. I developed my dental practice around the belief that modern dentistry has the power to change lives for the better. Not only can it improve one's health, but it can also help people become more outgoing and more social. A beautiful smile can improve relationships, increase incomes and even help in landing that new job. Emotional health also improves - people become happier and prouder of their new smiles.

Since obtaining my Doctor of Dental Surgery (DDS) back in 1985, I've worked very hard at developing my skills and technological capabilities in order to be able to help people improve their dental health in the most efficient and effective manner possible. I was among the first to complete the Mini-Residency in Osseo-Integration at the University of Toronto in order to perform both the surgical and restorative phases of Implant Dentistry. I was one of the first in the world to be trained in performing computer guided dental implants, commonly known as "Teeth in an Hour". I was also the first dentist in North America to implement CEREC technology (used to create porcelain restorations that are available to patients in a single visit).

I attend every major dental conference and seminar on an ongoing basis. I belong to “dental think tanks” that discuss new technologies and procedures and provide feedback on their usefulness and effectiveness. Whenever I see an opportunity in the advancement of modern dentistry, I always investigate the procedure or the technology to see how it might benefit our patients and our practice. If it's beneficial, I adopt it immediately. I've invested more money in dental technologies, procedures and training than any dental practice that I am aware of. I do it willingly - in order to take full advantage of all that is available in modern dentistry. My objective is always to provide my patients with the highest levels of compassionate, uncompromising, state-of-the-art care and service available.

So if you're in Unionville, Markham, Richmond Hill, Vaughan, Toronto or the greater Toronto area (GTA), I welcome the opportunity to speak to you about what is possible with modern day cosmetic, implant and neuromuscular dentistry. Please contact my office at 905-479-7777 to set-up a no obligation consultation.

It never hurts to get a second opinion. My team and I can give you options that you may not be aware of. After all, the best decision is made when you have all the facts and options available to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment